- My Client is an Enterprise Software company that provides an integration platform to connect applications, data and APIs across on-premises and cloud computing environments.
- The primary goal of this role is to ensure the customer's vision for deployment is successfully transitioned from pre-sales through implementation and go-live. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of skills blending quality-oriented consulting delivery leadership with a strong commercial acumen. This person will work in close collaboration with sales to articulate the value proposition of our consulting and training services, develop project proposals and obtain customer buy-in.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 5 years track record of sales success in business to business selling
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s
- Project management experience with on-premise, on-demand or hybrid integration programs
- Experience with Enterprise integration technologies (e.g., services-oriented architecture, enterprise service bus, cloud integration platform and API-management platform)
- Working experience with at least one type of integration end-point: RDBMS, on-premise or SaaS enterprise software Packages (i.e. Salesforce, Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (646) 618 8864.