- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, onsite presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the Firm’s presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- 10+ years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Tech companies.
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864