BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Deputy Head of Credit Risk.
- Enhancement and implementation of U.S. Entity-specific credit limit and approval framework compliant with U.S. regulations and consistent with the Firm governance
- Expansion of the credit risk appetite and limit framework to comprehensively cover multiple dimensions including country, industry and asset classes per U.S. legal entity
- Coordination of required changes in the Firm Credit operating model incl. Credit IT system changes in cooperation with the Risk Transformation Office
- Ongoing management of CRM U.S. Entity Governance including interaction with senior management and board governance bodies
- Other duties concern the support of the Chief Credit Officer Americas with recurring and ad hoc requests, the administration of legal entity-specific credit approval requests and the ownership of legal entity-specific credit policies
- Credit experience, ideally in a portfolio management or control function at either a U.S. BHC or another financial institution operating in the U.S.
- Prior experience working in projects as workstream lead and/or subject matter expert
- Sound understanding of the U.S. regulation and governance requirements applicable to banks and broker-dealers
- Capability to work conceptually and independently, strong analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills in interacting with senior management, external/internal project teams as well as in collaborating with other departments
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills; strong database/reporting tool skills (MS Access, SQL Server, Tableau, SAP Business Objects) of advantage
If you require any more information please contact Paul McMahon: firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 618-8865