BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Data Protection and Risk Manager.
- Ensuring the company adheres to the requirements of the data protection act
- To coordinate responses to data requests
- To ensure the company’s registration with the information commissioner’s office is up to date
- To provide updates to senior management and managers on changes to data protection requirements
- Manage the c2c risk register
- Conduct reviews of parts of the business to validate risks and identify potential opportunities
- Work with the head of procurement to identify risks in contracts and supplier arrangements, and to mitigate these risks.
- Confident individual. Ability to challenge senior management and colleagues
- Good knowledge of the Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Good understanding of the principles of risk management
If you require any more information please contact Ali Nurmohamed: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 653 6734