BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Corporates Credit Risk – Junior VP.
- Provide support to IBD Coverage teams and the Corporate Bank with regards to due diligence and projection models on new transactions.
- Document credit analysis and rationale for credit decisions.
- Helping lead in executing credit decisions on a wide range of corporate credit transactions.
- Working with senior Director in managing coverage team credit relationships within specific industry verticals.
- Strongly supporting in running initial credit meetings and interaction with IBD Coverage teams and owns credit approval authority.
- Safeguards adherence to CRM risk appetite, policy and procedure.
- Integrate and network with various internal constituencies, external auditors, and regulators.
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior work experience in Corporate Credit Analyst/Risk Analysis
- Excellent understanding of credit analysis and various credit distribution markets.
- Solid understanding of due diligence process and sound understanding of corporate credit transaction documentation.
- Experience in managing loan due diligence and credit approval process.
- Ability to work in high pressure environments under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate views to senior business partners and senior credit risk management as well as external stakeholders including regulators.
- Financial/Mathematics degree preferred.
If you require any more information please contact Ali Nurmohamed: email@example.com or 0207 653 6734