BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Corporate Account Manager.
- Achieving and exceeding challenging revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the US Sales Director
- Grow your existing customer base, by up-selling and cross-selling our range of services
- Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Quickly become credible in speaking “Pharma language” and understand which sub language to speak with which user profile
- Present and negotiate up to Board level in an organization
- Cement key relationships and be the principle commercial contact between the Firm and your assigned customer base
- Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all of your existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles in Salesforce.com.
- Report back from customer training sessions; recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required.
- Organize customer visits efficiently within the North American region. Expectation is for you to be client facing 25%+ of the month.
- Highly motivated top performer, looking to take the next challenge in your field of expertise
- Proven track record of outstanding New Business and Account Management performance
- 2-4 years’ experience in Account Management (selling into and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology vertical is a plus)
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- A customer centric approach and excellent customer management skills
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end users to senior executives of multi-national corporations
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate service(s)
- A self-starter with a commercial focus
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Outgoing, confident and engaging
- Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
- Presentation Skills
- Solution focused and accountable
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864