- Extensive customer-facing activity including prospecting new clients, ongoing development of existing accounts and driving sales. Understand in depth the customers’ business, identify their needs and provide a solution that will add value to their business. Attending conferences when required which will assist in strengthening the firm’s brand.
- Via phone, email and web ex, manage renewals face-to-face and strengthen relationships with existing accounts. Service customers and prospects with quotes, engage in product demonstration and provide sample products. Prospecting new business and manage incoming leads. Maintain a high lead to sales close conversion rate.
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating renewal analysis and preparing proposals. Build
- strong profiles for top 20 clients which will continue to provide value to our customers and identify risks and opportunities.
- Gather strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence.
- Develop sufficient brand product, technical and alternative investment market knowledge
- Develop and deliver to management quarterly territory strategy plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve goals
- Min. 3 year sales experience in similar discipline
- Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling.
- Organized and display time management skills.
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Experience in handling medium complexity contract negotiations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers
- Strategic mind set
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
- Working knowledge of the data vending industry preferred
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864