BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Business Development Manager.
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential new clients within a specific vertical and territory.
- Plan and implement a strategy for targeting new accounts within that vertical and territory.
- Cold calling and pitching aforementioned lists and telephone sourced prospects.
- Follow up on warms leads – the New Business Development Manager must be able to convert inbound leads into prospects by organising demonstrations and ensuring that the prospects understand the value proposition being proposed.
- Build strong relationships with the Inside Sales team to ensure that the upgrading of existing ‘print’ clients to the BMO platform when necessary.
- Sourcing and qualifying leads, and booking appointments with the intention of conducting prospective client meetings and presenting BMO.
- Setting up trials of BMO product and gather feedback.
- Write and deliver sales proposals for commercial evaluation.
- Produce weekly pipeline reports summarising the above processes, maintaining up-to-date client records using a variety of internal systems and using Excel, Outlook, and the current CRM database: SalesForce.com.
- Delivering revenue objectives for their given territory.
- Initiate marketing campaigns aimed at targeting new clients within the territory and vertical.
- Gain referrals from new clients to up-sell and cross-sell to new potential users.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Extensive proven experience required in B2B, client facing sales, with proven ability to meet or exceed an annual net sales target.
- Deep understanding of/and interest in factors influencing international business and world affairs, and in particular understanding of economics/ financial/capital markets.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely by email and proven experience articulating sales solutions to clients over the phone and face to face.
- Proven ability to create new business pipeline of potential customers, delivering against a target.
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding sales and management KPIs and targets. Proven commercial acumen, ability to maintain a high level of business activity within large blue chip companies at C-Level,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Languages desirable.
- University graduate, preferably Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent sales experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, ideally SalesForce.com.
- Strong numeracy
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: email@example.com or (646) 618 8864