BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Business Development Manager.
- Selling Fixed Income services (XT & DW)
- Consistent delivery of individual new business sales targets on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads
- Identify target customers, make initial contact, establish relationship and develop the business – managing the full sales cycle from start to finish
- After sale effectively roll out the service and handover to Account Management team within 3 months of closing the sale
- Present live or remote product demonstrations for prospects
- Participation in the strategic development of the Fixed Income offering for Advisory users.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within prospects.
- Ensure all existing and potential prospect/subscriber activity is logged in the required CRM tool in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Hit a monthly activity metrics targets in accordance with set objectives.
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Represent the Fixed Income Group at required industry events
- Liaise with the Sales and CRM teams in the US and globally
- Work collaboratively with other products in The Mergermarket Group to optimize revenues for the overall business
- Monthly 1-2-1 with manager
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of Fixed Income markets and our competitors
- Successful track record in Fixed Income sales
- Ability to report and forecast in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
If you require any more information please contact Karim Belhadj: firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 618 8864