Our client, a leading International Bank are seeking candidates with an audit or controls background to join their Commercial Banking business. The successful candidate will be responsible for working across finance, compliance and operations evaluating internal controls, document test work and communicate issues to management.
- Identify areas of risk, and recognizes whether the related controls are operating effectively
- Communicate professionally with both team members and management regarding observations.
- Work to build productive relationships with stakeholders
- Organize and plan (including time utilization) effectively and efficiently for self (e.g. daily tasks, assigned areas and special projects)
- Challenge test steps to ensure they are appropriate and effective
- Communicate effectively both orally and in written form with management and external auditors
- Deliver quality work, identify improvements to the review & controls processes, and meet the completion timeframes
- Commitment to professional development through continuing education
- Basic knowledge of banking, business units, and applicable industries
- Good interpersonal skills – includes ability to interact with peers and clients with ease and to participate as part of the team.
- Good communication skills. Effective in a variety of presentation settings such as face-to-face and in small groups with peers and In-charge. Effective communication (verbal and written) with the Supervisor, In-charge, and the client regarding audit requests, status, and potential issues identified
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess results of audit testing
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree Accounting, Finance or MIS preferred
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience, preferably in Banking
- Certification of CIA, CISA, or CPA is a plus
- Ability to travel periodically locally and out of state as needed; approximately 10% travel required
- Strong PC skills (Excel and Word)
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org