BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Assurance Manager
- Make suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures as well as advising client's in Manufacturing, Retail, distribution & Real Estate on various economic and regulatory risks
- Formulate and communicate the audit plan, answering complex questions involving GAAP and GAAS and composing technical consultation memos on engagements related to GAAP / GAAS issues.
- Business development including marketing, networking and business development within your chosen industry and building and maintaining strong relationship
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Managerial Experience in Public Accounting firm and 5 plus years of work experience dealing with clients in the manufacturing, retail, distribution, pharma, technology or Real Estate industries.
- Valid CPA or alternative accredited accounting qualification
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required & MBA/Masters in Accountancy would be a plus
- Experience in the use of various assurance applications and research tools as is appropriate for this level including Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced GAAP and GAAS knowledge
- Sound working knowledge of SEC and PCAOB rules
For any more information please contact email@example.com