A bank that has a market leading reputation for working environment and internal progression opportunities is looking to bring in an ALM manager in their Yorkshire office.
The role will have you at the forefront of treasury by working with a very collaborative team that have a number of interesting current and future projects. As they look to massively grow their function and bring in various disciplines from treasury, risk and finance, now is the best time to join to be a part of the buildout.
- Key deliverables of ALM/IRRBB reporting and a focus on stress testing for the bank.
- Constructing firm and long last relationships with Front Office to advise and support the IRRBB reporting build and ongoing production.
- Supporting and actively engaging in new and developing projects for IRRBB/Market risk, FTP, Change and stress testing.
- Contributing to the development of ALM models
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience in senior stakeholder management up to Head of and Director level
- A firm understanding of ALM/IRRBB or market risk
- Strong Excel skills to assist in model assumptions and build
For any more information please contact email@example.com