My client, a national business based in Central London are looking to hire an exceptional Accounts Payable Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the following:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Process purchase order (PO) invoices in accordance with agreed processes using scanning software & ensure that supplier payment terms are adhered to.
- Manage and own the Self Bill process for contributors.
- Process exceptional invoices that are unable to go through the Self Bill process in a prompt & timely manner.
- Resolve any holds that the invoice may attract by liaising with business requesters and the Central Purchasing team.
- Carry out the payment runs using both Oracle and Bankline.
- Process all payments and direct debit invoices.
- Process all one time payment requests.
- Resolve all supplier and internal contact queries (emails, phone calls etc) in a timely manner, whilst maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Ensure that all reminders are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Keep all invoices up to date and accurately logged.
- Compile daily and weekly statistics.
- Close AP Ledger at month end, including other ad hoc duties that will be required i.e reporting and data analysis.
- Own and action three AP email inboxes, including supplier queries, supplier invoices and statements.
- Open all incoming post, action any reminders and scan all invoices received.
- Provide support and cover for the Expenses, Master Data and Cash Management functions, should it be required.
- Identify and resolve any duplicate payments or debit balances and actively work to reduce the volume.
- Ensure regular data cleansing of the ledger is carried out.
- Provide original invoices for VAT returns as required.
- Attend regular team meetings to monitor progress & address issues.
- Ad Hoc duties.
For any more information please contact email@example.com