My client is a global Fintech platform that streamlines the capital raising process for asset managers and provides investors with transparent and direct access to funds in the asset management industry.
They create transparency and efficiency by providing direct access to funds in the Asset Management industry for Accredited Investors, Advisors, and Asset Managers globally. With their diligent focus on unifying traditional financial investment practices with innovative technology, they will consistently create value through/of cost and time savings for their clients.
Their SaaS platform enables a more transparent investment process for investors and a more efficient capital raise process for Asset Managers, delivering superior results for their stakeholders.
- Continuously engage in sales efforts and identify Asset Managers, GPs, and firms, actively raising capital through private fund structures, including hedge funds, private equity, venture capital and potentially other fund of fund investment strategies.
- Identify potential clients and partners within Asset Management, based on fund/firm criteria provided to capture sales opportunities, implement improved sales strategies and tactics to increase the speed of the sales cycle and close transactions.
- Effectively pitch the benefits of the platform and how it attributes to attract potential clientele with extensive prospecting via phone, field sales calls, in person meetings, and referrals to create self-generated sales activity.
- Account management and relationship management required to provide top-notch service to clients.
- Assist in outbound call campaigns to promote product offerings or follow up on interest in product offerings.
- Work with the product development team on demand assessments, marketing materials, etc.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Significant Sales Experience, SaaS/B2B sales experience preferred
- Excitement and enthusiasm to be a part of a growing FinTech business
- Excellent sales skills specific to creating and building relationships
- Demonstrated track record of success, including established relationships
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and organized
- Thorough understanding of Financial Services industry, familiarity or experience in Asset Management and FinTech preferred
- Collaborative team player and go-getter mentality, self-motivated, ability to execute tactical sales plans
For any more information please contact email@example.com