BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Finance Business Partner.
- Support the delivery of the overall Plan process in accordance with agreed timetable –
- Assist in production of comprehensive Plan packs for review with senior management.
- Development of planning models, and ad hoc analysis as required to support completion of the Plan
- Performance Reporting:
- Preparation of monthly performance reporting for Retailer P&L and commentary for the Co-brands Commercial team and our Retailers Partners
- Prepare forward looking views to discuss with the Commercial team, highlighting any Risk and opportunities to the Plan
- Develop business partnering with the Marketing team to measure and monitor activity spend and commercial benefits
- To prepare insightful and clear commentary to ensure the key messages are communicated to the Commercial team
- Assist other members of team with ad-hoc analysis requests from the Executive Committee and other stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate key messages or issues to the other members of the team to enable timely action to be taken.
- Sharing ideas and techniques with colleagues to improve overall departmental effectiveness
- Support wider team where required
- Partner Management:
- Manage stakeholder relationship and influence colleagues at different levels to ensure required inputs are received in a timely manner.
- Work closely with all operating functions for a two-way communication aimed at improving company’s performance as well as the accuracy of forecasts.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree standard education with at least a 2:1
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present information in a clear and concise fashion
- Strong Microsoft office skills, particularly excel
- Financial services experience
- An accounting qualification is preferred
- Experience of annual planning cycles
For any more information please contact email@example.com