The role requires a substantial amount of senior stakeholder and regulator engagement (DNB). Prior experience preferable.
- Treasury Management
- Manage funding, capital, and liquidity for the entity.
- Participate in the ALCO and present on Consumer entity Balance Sheet and Liquidity metrics
- Responsible for review of daily, monthly and quarterly liquidity metrics both internal and regulatory (LCR, NSFR, ALMM and AE)
- Work with Banking business and Global Portfolio Optimisation to ensure appropriate securitization portfolio and act as primary advisor for associated liquidity impact
- Ensure the optimization of current and future balance sheet usage across businesses, while maintaining prudent structural liquidity, appropriate market risk positions and an adequate quality and quantity of capital
- Maintain strong control environment and compliance with both internal and regulatory requirements through daily monitoring of liquidity, as well as the development and implementation of funds transfer pricing policies
- Work closely with local, London and global entity business treasury to support business activities.
- Lead the Treasury aspects of Recovery and Resolution planning.
- Interaction with senior management, including at the entity CEO and Board level
- The opportunity to lead and present at forums including ALCO, Board committees and regulatory engagements
- Making a significant contribution to ensuring the firm meets its financial targets through efficient use of the balance sheet
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting Treasury both locally and globally
- Exposure to a broad range of business areas and products
- English/ Dutch language at proficient level both written and oral.
- Prior Treasury and/or Finance function experience required. A broad distribution of prior Treasury experiences is preferred.
- Understanding of banking legal entity structure, systems and businesses.
- Experience operating at a senior level with a deep and robust history of meaningful engagements with senior leaders and regulators.
- Knowledge of securitization structures is desirable.
- Strong and proven analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English/Dutch.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and multi-task; ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and guide the team on a diverse set of objectives
- Control focused with the ability and desire to see the bigger picture, prioritise, put things into perspective and have the ability to draw conclusions and make decisions based on complex issues.
- Must be able to understand complex financial concepts and distil into clear, concise and simplified concepts.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org