BSM Group are representing a client seeking an ALM & Balance Sheet Management Specialist
- Participate in the short-term liquidity management of the bank.
- Define the long-term funding strategy, and contribute to establishing the funding plan
- Participate in the debt instruments issuances (senior unsecured, covered bond)
- Contribute in the financial and administrative tasks related to the covered bond issuance vehicle for the bank.
- Define the internal transfer price strategy, in euros and other significant currencies, and ensure smooth implementation
- Contribute to the forecasting and stress-testing exercises
- Monitor the intraday liquidity consumption level
- Take part in regulatory interactions
- Maintaining high reputational standards for the bank, and the regulators’ trust in the banks practices
- Provide timely and accurate analysis on the liquidity and funding position of the bank
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the regulatory bodies, ensuring quality standards are met
- Contribute to the bank’s P&L optimization through an efficient funding strategy
- Manage the bank’s liquidity position actively with Balance Sheet Management (BSM)
- Strongly onboard the business lines on liquidity related matters
- Deliver in an accurate and timely manner ALCM liquidity analysis that are critical for the execution of the strategy within the Bank
- Successful delivery of reporting to the ECB, the PRA and other regulators and acknowledgement of ownership and responsibility for the quality of the data reported
- Collaboration across ALCM and Global Finance with a culture of ‘One Team’
- Good understanding of new ALCM reporting requirements, communication and resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Early identification and timely remedial action on issues arising
- High quality, timely deliverables are produced.
- Ensures procedures are designed effectively and operate robustly such that they meet internal and external audit and regulatory expectations consistent with our market-leading reputation for transparency and quality
- Anticipate, identify and mitigate operational risk in an appropriate, cost effective manner
- Adhere to the organisational design principles for Global Finance such as span of control, banding and matrix reporting
- Continually drive efficiency and effectiveness within the team utilizing low cost locations and eliminating wastage.
- Demonstrated using well-designed operating metrics in an efficient and transparent manner
For anymore information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org