BSM Group are representing an investment banking client seeking a Liquidity Reporting AVP who is interested in leveraging their management responsibilities.
- Ensuring LCR's are cross-checked and reconciles to source systems
- Delivery of client focused supporting analytical data for review and sign off meetings
- You will work closely with the India team Coordination with the India team of the clearance of review points, etc.
- Coordination with the off-shore team to assist in planning for busy reporting cycles
- Delivery of reporting improvements and efficiencies for LCR reporting requirements
- Data Quality review and improvement
- Ownership of a robust control environment including checklists and ongoing review
- Supporting the liquidity reporting manager and providing cover as applicable
- You will ideally be fully qualified accountant or PQ accountant, qualified by experience
- Ideally you will have investment banking experience
- You will possess relevant product experience
- Managerial responsibilities
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org