A “best place to work for” established banking brand is looking for a Head of Market and Liquidity Risk to join their London office.
This top employer offers an impeccable working environment, a well-respected and known leadership team, great internal infrastructure and a superb work life balance 2nd to none in the market.
The role itself requires driven, proven leaders in prudential risk from a bank whom can demonstrate strong oversight of large teams and drive the market and liquidity risk function forward.
More about the role and what you’ll need:
- Oversight of the Funding Plans; Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP); Liquidity Contingency Plan (LCP); Market Risk exposures including within the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Strong knowledge of risk-related regulations (e.g. Capital Requirements Regulation), their application / impact in the banking industry; and experience of interacting with the PRA.
- Proven ability to understand complex issues, communicate with clarity and influence senior leaders including the CRO and Executive.
- Proven leadership to develop individuals and create high performance teams.
- Review, aggregate and provide independent second line opinion on Liquidity & Market Risk reporting for inclusion in Executive and Board level reporting by the CRO.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org