BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Risk Governance – VP, based in Frankfurt.
- Establishing and running the senior Risk committees; managing the risk appetite, policies and procedures; managing the Risk Inventory process
- Risk MI: Management of consolidated Risk MI for the entity, liaising with the global reporting teams who are responsible for the production of the reports. Production of ad-hoc reports for the CRO, as required
- Outsourcing Controls: Establishment and monitoring of the SLAs with other entities, escalating in cases of breaches of the terms.
- CAO activities: Budgeting, forecasting, ongoing expense management, and business management for the Risk team.
- Regulatory Liaison: Responsible for ensuring that German risk related regulations are understood and adhered to; managing the relationship with the German regulators for risk related matters
- Market Risk (optional): Management of the limited market risk in the entity including monitoring of limits, escalation in case of breaches and establishment of trading mandates.
- Ad-hoc: Department presentations and other ad-hoc projects
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience of complying with German regulations in a financial institution in Germany
- Highly numerate and analytical;
- Thorough understanding of control frameworks, including drafting of procedure documents
- Ability to represent the wider Risk function credibly in discussions with other departments, and with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to collaborate and challenge senior management to ensure deliverables are met;
- Strong inter-personal and organisational skills;
- Superior time management skills;
- Experience with using Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing demands of the role
For any more information please contact email@example.com.