BSM Group are representing a client seeking a QA Manager.
- In conjunction with management establish policies and procedures to design, develop, and maintain a robust Quality Assurance and testing program for U.S. AML/ATF, including an annual testing plan, sampling methodologies, schedules, procedures, and reporting.
- Undertake review and testing to ensure the effective and compliant implementation and sustainable day-to-day execution of the BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance Programs.
- On a (daily, weekly, monthly, or as required basis) conduct Quality Assurance reviews on U.S. AML/ATF activities as defined by the U.S. BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance Programs.
- Identify, test, and evaluate key control points.
- Validate the work of QA Analysts to ensure sampling results are comprehensive, including sampling of Onboarding activities and FIU investigative decisions, and accurately identify BSA/AML risk factors.
- Develop meaningful, robust metrics and reporting of findings and progress against remediation objectives to management and other key stakeholders.
- Assess Quality Assurance results and validate ongoing remediation activities in order to determine when issues identified are systematic in nature and develop appropriate corrective action plans, as necessary.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance program, identifying and implementing opportunities for increased effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation.
- Work with U.S. AML/ATF personnel and business line representatives to assist in the development of training, where appropriate, based on corrective actions.
- Perform ad-hoc, special, and/or focused reviews as necessary.
- Interface with internal audit and external examiners as required in describing the control environment and scope of Quality Assurance and testing reviews.
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Monitor the regulatory environment for emerging legislation and policy statements. Keep abreast of trends and industry best practices through review of regulations and guidance issued by various regulatory agencies, publications, participation in industry associations, and work with other members of U.S. AML/ATF.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or similar field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ testing or audit experience in a regulatory, compliance, or quality assurance capacity within a financial institution setting.
- Prior experience in examinations/auditing roles, and an understanding of testing methodology and risk and controls analysis.
- An understanding of compliance and testing best practices.
- Familiarity with the key products offered in the division and related AML/ATF and sanctions functions.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, investigative, project management, reporting, and planning skills.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication abilities.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized and capable of dealing with complex projects.
- Ability to manage multiple compliance reviews and projects concurrently.
- ACAMS is an asset.
For any more information please contact Gregory Pallay: firstname.lastname@example.org